A-Frame’s greatest strength is in enabling an ecosystem and the community of people who come together to make developing WebVR a rewarding experience.
- Documentation - Official documentation and guides. If you get stuck anywhere, let us know!
- GitHub - A-Frame GitHub repository. Also check out
other projects in the
aframevrGitHub organization. Star the project if you like it!
- Stack Overflow - The official place to ask questions and get technical support. Please first search for whether your question has already already answered on the FAQ or Stack Overflow, and put effort into the question by providing context and code samples.
Get updates on A-Frame as well as our upcoming VR projects!
Meet the team!
To get A-Frame questions answered, we’re also hanging out on the Supermedium Discord. Feel from to come and ask us questions directly!
- Blog - A Week of A-Frame collects the latest news, upcoming events, and cool projects that other people are working on. The A-Frame Blog is also where you’ll find announcements and community case studies.
- Twitter - Keep up to date with awesome projects that people are doing and announcements.
- Subreddit - General WebVR Subreddit.
- A Week of A-Frame - Weekly series featuring fresh content from the community.
- A-Frame Components
Sign up to the A-Frame Slack to hang out and join the discussion. The Slack is pretty active with currently over 7000 people!
#general- All things A-Frame!
#questions- Ask questions about A-Frame, but we recommend posting on StackOverflow.
#issues- Talk about A-Frame issues.
#projects- Show off cool A-Frame projects.
There’s also an #aframe channel on the Supermedium Discord if you prefer that.
User Groups, Events, Meetups
Have a user group or do frequent meetups? This is a work-in-progress list so Let us know to list them here!
- Bay Area Meetup Group
- Bay Area WebVR Meetup Group
- Discourse: WebVR-zh (中文討論區)
- Facebook Group
- Japan Facebook Group
- Mozilla Global VR Group
- New York Meetup Group
- Taipei WebGL & WebVR Meetup Group
- VR Karbala Group
- VRLab Brussels
- WebVR India Group
- WebXR London
Are you holding an event? Below are some resources:
A-Frame has had over 270 different contributors, a number that grows every single week. We’d love for you to join that list! See A-Frame’s guide to contributing.
A lot of discussion happens on GitHub. The main repository and issue tracker are the front lines of the implementation work. Our reviewers strive to be friendly and to help mentor newcomers, so don’t hesitate to open a pull request!
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, or similar personal characteristic. Our code of conduct sets the standards for behavior in all official A-Frame channels.
If you feel you have been or are being harassed or made uncomfortable by a community member, please contact any of the A-Frame team members immediately. Whether you are a regular contributor or a newcomer, we care about making the community a safe space for you.