Note: This documentation is for the old 0.6.0 version of A-Frame. Check out the documentation for the current 0.9.0 version
The stats component displays a UI with performance-related metrics. The stats
component applies only to the
- fps: frames per second, framerate. Aim for stable 90 fps with the WebVR 1.0 API.
- requestAnimationFrame (raf): Latency.
- Textures: number of three.js textures in the scene. A lower count means the scene is using less memory and sending less data to the GPU.
- Programs: number of GLSL shaders in the scene.
- Geometries: number of three.js geometries in the scene. A lower count means the scene is using less memory.
- Vertices: number of vertices in the scene.
- Faces: number of faces in the scene.
- Calls: number of draw calls on each frame.
- Load Time: how long it took for the scene to start rendering, in ms.
- Entities: number of A-Frame entities.
Click or tap on the headings to collapse groups of metrics. If you tap
raf will collapse.