Welcome! Make sure to read the introduction. If you’re ready to go, there are multiple ways of getting started.
Table of Contents
The boilerplate contains:
- A simple HTML file that links to the current version of A-Frame of A-Frame
- An optional local development server
- An easy deployment workflow for GitHub Pages to share with the world
We can grab the boilerplate in one of two ways:
We should develop with a local server so that files are properly served. We can either:
- Download the Mongoose application and open it from the same directory as your HTML file.
- Or use Node and npm to start the local server with
npm install && npm run start.
If you have npm, you can get started with scene template right from the command
angle, a command line interface for A-Frame:
If we want to just include the JS build from the CDN, we can drop a
<script> tag straight into our HTML:
If we want to serve it locally, we can download the JS build:
For more advanced users who want to use their own build steps, we can install through npm:
Then we can just require A-Frame from our app, perhaps built with Browserify or Webpack: