Note: This documentation is for the old 0.3.0 version of A-Frame. Check out the documentation for the current 0.7.0 version
Welcome! Make sure to read the introduction. If you’re ready to go, we have several ways of getting started.
The boilerplate contains:
- A simple HTML file that links to the current version of A-Frame of A-Frame
- An optional local development server
- An easy deployment workflow for GitHub Pages to share with the world
We can grab the boilerplate in one of two ways:
We should develop with a local server so that files are properly served. We can either:
- Download the Mongoose application and open it from the same directory as your HTML file.
- Or use Node and npm to start the local server with
npm install && npm run start.
If we want to just include the JS build from the CDN, we can drop a
<script> tag straight into our HTML:
If we want to serve it locally, we can download the JS build:
For more advanced users who want to use their own build steps, we can install through npm:
Then we can just require A-Frame from our app, perhaps built with Browserify or Webpack: