A Week of A-Frame 1What's up with A-Frame, a WebVR framework for building virtual reality experiences, for the week of Jan 15, 2016 to Jan 22, 2016.
- @hololeo recorded Using A-Frame with Epson Moverio and Crosswalk, explaining how to build VR apps for the Epson Moverio AR smart glasses with Crosswalk + A-Frame.
- withersc built Virtual Art School Tour —
A tour of the Stamps School for Art & Design with a 360° photo carousel.
- chrismwaite built Cardboard Dungeon —
A first-person dungeon crawler.
- ybinstock built Concert Hall 360 —
A 360° view of a concert hall with Vivaldi playing in the background.
- ybinstock built Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? —
A scavenger hunt game based on the popular series.
- i3games built Cardboard Treasure Hunt Example —
A clone of Google Cardboard’s Treasure Hunt Example.