A Week of A-Frame 16What's up with A-Frame, a WebVR framework for building virtual reality experiences, for the week of May 27, 2016 to Jun 3, 2016.
The future is looking bright with WebVR being incubated by W3C. Look forward to A Summer of A-Frame.
- thomasbalou built TumbVR —
VR gallery for Tumblr. (code)
- arturitu built Sneak Peek: Link Traversal —
Demonstration of link traversal using image spheres
- fernandojsg built Sneak Peek: Teleportation —
Demonstration of teleportation with Vive controllers
- FarbsMcFarbs built Low Nausea FPS Locomotion —
Locomotion prototype for using 6DoF controllers (e.g., HTC Vive controllers) to grab and swing through scenes.
- donrmccurdy built Leap Hands Component —
Leap Motion component to track your actual hands in VR.
- fernandojsg built Sneak Peek: Color Selector —
Demonstration of a color selector in a drawing application with Vive controllers.
- albert_still built Domain VR —
Property viewings for Australian real estate. Winner of the innovation hackathon for Domain!
- ngokevin built k-frame —
Kevin’s collection of A-Frame add-ons, components, and helpers. All in one bundle.
- fercasti7 built RCS Gallery —
Gallery of father’s photographs.
- cassell built WebVR Soccer Stadium Complex —
Watch several video feeds at once in a soccer stadium. (code)
- andgokevin built Audio Visualizer Components Update —
Update to the audio visualizer components to use
- drawvr built Store —
Welcome to the A-Frame store. How can we help you?
- bryik built d3.js Trident —
Code experiment with cursor events in d3.js.
- utopiah built VR Inception School —
Learn a bit about WebVR in WebVR.
WebVR API Transitions to W3C Incubation.
featured A-Frame in
Basics of Building 3D Games on the Web.
an A-Frame workshop at Innovation High School in New York.
A-Frame: A Beginner Lesson.
Building VR Inception School for A-Frame.
pictures of people in a room all interacting within the same A-Frame experience.
- iandeboisblanc fixed
having multiple COLLADA models in a scene.
- ngokevin automated
registration of mesh-based primitives.
- ngokevin reduced
<a-videosphere>default radius and segments for performance.
- ngokevin removed
- fernandojsg defaulted
geometry primitive to
- ngokevin versioned
the aframe.io site docs. Now shows stable version docs with drop-down menu to view(for aframe/aframe-site)
- ngokevin updated
the aframe.io site typography to be larger.(for aframe/aframe-site)