A Week of A-Frame 12What's up with A-Frame, a WebVR framework for building virtual reality experiences, for the week of Apr 29, 2016 to May 6, 2016.
- anj built Moon Bowling —
Bowling shoes and gravity provided.
- EricaLayton built Moss March —
A foggy swamp.
- EricaLayton built Space Blob Towers —
A pointy alien world.
- EricaLayton built Carnival Globe Trees —
Watch the globe-shaped trees rotate to the relaxing music.
- anj built A-Brush —
Draw in 3D space with WASD + Cardboard cursor.
- georational built HelloWorldVR —
Stonehenge after dark.
- rudy built May the 4th Be With You —
May the Fourth Be With You. A-lways.
- andreasplesch built Faceset Component —
Prototype of a faceset component
- gasolin built href Component —
A component for linking to other pages when an entity is clicked. Note that VR mode will not be retained until WebVR 1.0 API is rolled out
- anj built World —
Explore 360° photos using globe navigation
- wizgrav built Post-Processing Prototype —
An example of post-processing scenes in A-Frame.
talked on the “Voices of VR” podcast about
VR on the Open Web with A-Frame and WebVR.
WebVR mockups using A-Frame.
lightmapping on the server.
exporting A-Frame-based scenes in SceneVR.
better selection tools in the SceneVR editor.
using Thingiverse files in A-Frame.