A Week of A-Frame 8What's up with A-Frame, a WebVR framework for building virtual reality experiences, for the week of Mar 4, 2016 to Mar 11, 2016.
- withersc built Kinect Scans @ Makeathon —
Students 3D-scanned with Xbox Kinect sensors and exported to .OBJ models. The winning project at University of Michigan’s Makeathon 2016.
- drryanjames built CadaVR —
Medical education with a virtual cadaver, leveraging structural models of anatomy, natural input, and mathematical models of physiology.
- scenevr built Subreddit Gallery —
View live subreddit images in a virtual gallery.
- swamphousegroup built First-Person Sh*tter —
A rough night leads to an unmaintained restroom.
- zenspotio built Zenspot —
Relaxing nature experiences with soothing music.
- 32studios built 32Studios Lounge —
Enjoy a lounge with coffee machines, laptops, and VR headsets while grooving to SoundCloud.
- washingtonpost built Mars: An Interactive Journey —
In collaboration with a group at the University of Texas at Austin, The Washington Post published a feature on the Red Planet and space exploration programs.