A Week of A-Frame 17What's up with A-Frame, a WebVR framework for building virtual reality experiences, for the week of Jun 3, 2016 to Jun 10, 2016.
- ideaspacevr built Particle System Component —
A particle system component to create large numbers of very small objects. Used to create such things as rain, dust, snow, fire, and water.
- iandeboisblanc built VR Wiki Museum —
View any Wikipedia page in VR mode!
- richardanaya built WebVR Controller Component —
Component to integrate HTC Vive controllers!
- uniformtweets built Sketch VR —
A Tilt Brush alternative for Cardboard Doodle on paper, take a picture, and view it in VR!
- SebScholl built Virtual Reality Music Player —
WebVR music player in space using the Spotify API. (code)
- SebScholl built Weather Room —
What’s the forecast for WebVR? Sunny with no chance of rain. (code)
- fernandojsg built Bullets (Teaser) —
Ever wanted to feel like Lara Croft?
- fernandojsg built A-Frame Painter (Update) —
Using geometry instead of screen-space lines.
- Decipher built A-Frame + Drupal —
Drupal module for integration with A-Frame.
- LeBinoclard built CinemVR Design Prototype —
Design prototype of a VR cinema.
presented the keynote at ScotlandJS featuring A-Frame:
Virtual Reality in the Browser, Today.
presented at Van JS meetup:
VR Experiences on the Open Web.
Virtual Reality Music Player: Visualizing Spotify’s API.
Update on Listening to Music in Virtual Reality.
WEATHERROOMVR: A 7-Day Weather Forecast…Seen From Space.
a build-your-own-Cardboard workshop with A-Frame.
Intro to A-Frame: Rendering a Cube.
translated to Spanish
Construye la Web de Realidad Virtual con A-Frame.
[email protected] component system is SO GOOD. Lowers the barrier of entry to 3D and VR a massive amount. Empowering.”